North Carolina’s Best Recipes
Resto Old town, 44 Canal Center Plaza #200, Washington, DC 22314, USA 555.329.0632
14th, February, 2016 19:00
Before hosting our North Carolina’s food day next week, we would love to explain you a bit more about this state’s traditional BBQ recipes and its food traditions!
- Carolina Dogs with Chili and Slaw!
- Cheerwine Barbecued Chicken with a traditional sticky sauce
- Sweet Potato Biscuits with Country Ham
- Cabbage Collards and Potlikker with Cornmeal Dumplings
- Pork Chopswith apples
- Crook’s Corner Shrimp with grits
Just take a look at these photos!
We are already preparing our 3rd dining hall to become as romantic as Paris itself!
So hurry up, and call us to book a spot for you and your loved one!